Dr. Pedraza practices general urology at Urological Consultants, P.A., a Division of Chesapeake Urology. In addition to caring for general urology patients, Dr. Pedraza's areas of clinical specialty include the surgical management of stone disease, enlarged prostate/BPH and laparoscopic surgery of the kidney.
Dr. Pedraza completed a fellowship in Endourology and Laparoscopy at New York Medical College - Westchester Medical Center. He has been voted a Washingtonian “Top Doctor” every year since 2010.
American Board of Urology
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia/BPH, Laparoscopy , Stone Disease , Kidney Stone Disease, Laparoscopic surgery
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, B.A
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC - Doctor of Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, Internship, Surgery
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, Residency, Urology
- New York Medical College - Westchester Medical Center, Fellowship, Endourology/Laparoscopy,
Honors and Awards
2nd Place Case Presentation – Pyelogram Conference, Washington Urologic Resident’s Competition; Pfizer Scholars in Urology Award, Voted Washingtonian magazine “Top Doctor” every year since 2010.
Wheaton2730 University Blvd, West Suite #516Wheaton, MD 20902301-258-1919 - Office - Fax
Rockville9420 Key West Avenue Suite #420Rockville, MD 20850301-258-1919 - Office - Fax
Germantown - Germantown Road19735 Germantown Rd.Suite #255Germantown, MD 20874 301-258-1919 - Office - Fax