Dr. Lieberman is a urologist with Urological Consultants, P.A., a division of Chesapeake Urology. In addition to general urology, his areas of specialty include stone disease, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, prostate disease, vasectomies and urologic oncology.
Dr. Lieberman previously served in several leadership positions including Past Chief, Division of Urology, Suburban Hospital; Past Chief, Department of Urology, Shady Grove Hospital; and Past President, Georgetown Clinical Society. He has also been named a Washingtonian "Top Doctor" several times.
American Board of Urology
Incontinence , Erectile Dysfunction, Vasectomy, Stone Disease , Urologic cancers
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, A.B.
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, Masters of Science
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, Doctor of Medicine
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, CA, Internship, surgery
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, urology residency; Chief resident 1987-1988
Georgetown Clinical Society, American Medical Association, American Urological Association, Montgomery County Medical Society
Honors and Awards
Cornell University Dean’s Scholarship,
Washington Urological Society – Residents Day, First Prize
"Top Doctor," Washingtonian magazine
Bethesda6410 Rockledge Dr. Suite #503Bethesda, MD 20817301-530-1700 - Office301-530-0418 - Fax
Germantown - Boland Farm Road20528 Boland Farm Road Suite #202Germantown, MD 20876301-530-1700 - Office - Fax