Dr. Sher is a urologist with Urological Consultants, P.A., a division of Chesapeake Urology. In addition to caring for general urology patients, his areas of clinical specialty include prostate cancer, incontinence and vasectomies.
Dr. Sher has been involved in a number of urologic research studies on such conditions as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), bladder cancer, erectile dysfunction as well as prostate cancer.
American Board of Urology
Prostate Cancer, Incontinence , Vasectomy
- Hiram College, Hiram, OH, B.A., Liberal Arts
- George Washington School of Medicine, Washington, DC, Doctor of Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, internship
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH, residency
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Boston, MA, Residency, Pediatric Urology
- Lahey Clinic Foundation, Boston, MA, residency/chief resident, urology
American Urological Association, Montgomery County Medical Society, American Medical Association
Honors and Awards
Washingtonian magazine "Top Doctor"
Urological Consultants - Rockville9420 Key West Avenue Suite #420Rockville, MD 20850301-258-1919 - Office - Fax
Urological Consultants - Wheaton2730 University Blvd, West Suite #516Wheaton, MD 20902301-258-1919 - Office - Fax