- Chair, Robotic Surgery Steering Committee, Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Radolinski is a urologist who specializes in laparoscopic and robotic surgery/minimally invasive surgery; prostate, kidney, and bladder cancers; voiding dysfunction and incontinence (male and female); erectile dysfunction and low testosterone; kidney stone disease; as well as no-scalpel vasectomy.
A urologist with Urological Consultants, P.A., a division of Chesapeake Urology, Dr. Radolinski also serves as Chair, Robotic Surgery Steering Committee, at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, MD. Previously, he was Chief, Division of Urology, at Suburban Hospital.
Dr. Radolinski also holds a number of special urologic certifications in InterStim Sacral Neurostimulation Therapy, the da Vinci Surgical System, Cryocare Targeted Cryoablation for Urologic Applications, and GreenLight (KTP Laser) Photovaporization System for the treatment of BPH/enlarged prostate. He also performs the UroLift procedure for the treatment of BPH.
American Board of Urology
Male and Female Voiding Dysfunction, Incontinence , Kidney Stone Disease, Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery, Prostate, Kidney, Bladder Cancers , Erectile Dysfunction & Low Testosterone, No-Scalpel Vasectomy, UroLift
- Georgetown University, College of Arts and Sciences, Washington, DC, Bachelors of Arts
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, Doctor of Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC, surgical internship
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC, Urology residency, chief resident
Honors and Awards
Washingtonian magazine "Top Doctor"
Urological Consultants - Bethesda6410 Rockledge Dr. Suite #503Bethesda, MD 20817301-530-1700 - Office301-530-0418 - Fax
Urological Consultants - Germantown - Boland Farm Road20528 Boland Farm Road Suite #202Germantown, MD 20876301-530-1700 - Office - Fax